The most irritating game I have ever played

Options
Juyoung_Cho
Juyoung_Cho Posts: 2 Newbie

I think I might be the last time of writing something on this site to King which treated a customer and a problem without any thoughts and considerations.

I have uploaded what I have in trouble with this useless game, which is that I lost over 3,000 items which I can use Candy Crush Saga just after the foolish "update" but there no restoration, no fix and even no response on what I requested.

Therefore, I can say that this game and the game company, which named King but they treated their customers as a slave, never fix or solve the players' problems. This is not only the first time that you let me down but this gives me really huge damage. Moreover, I can say to you who never listen to customers' problem that you stop to fabric games any more if you treat us like this.

I would like to write some bad words to King and Candy Crush Saga but I don't. That is because you are totally useless and just a TRASH or SHIT. Human never talks to or blames something with those things so.. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?