Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Both devices are at 1 now and I want them at the 500 plus I was on if possible. I tried resetting Facebook etc
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. You can also check by loading the game on Facebook directly, from there you'll know for sure at what level you were saved at.