Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played Candy Crush for some time, and for the past three days, after I touch the "play" button, the screen goes black, then puts me back to my app page. All other games and apps work find. I have automatic updates - not sure what else to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it doesn't load up and you've already troubleshooted your device then you might need to reinstall the game. As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and can be restored. The only thing is any boosters and messages you have stored will be wiped.