Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 35 and it said I needed to wait 48 hours until I could unlock the next episode. The 48 hours passed and now it says I need to wait another 24 hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Strange, all the roadblocks I've ever came across usually say 72hrs instead of 48hrs. Not had any luck requesting tickets i take it? Could be worth joining a group who send each other helps, it's the easiest way to receive stuff from others and tickets to get past the roadblock.