Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated candy crush to the latest version 2 weeks ago and lost all my gold bars. I used to have nearly 100 which I had collected over the years and now I only have 2 left. Where have they all gone as I did not spend them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maddy- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost some Gold Bars. This should never happen, let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message. Once I hear back from you, we can get things sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!