Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send lives to teammates daily, but get none back. I don't want to reload it and lose my boosters. I am synchronized with Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CC Sailor!
You had 1200 lives?? That's a lot!!
I've seen that in the updated version of Candy Crush Saga that you can now have a maximum of 10 messages.
You might have to switch tactics for continuous lives in the game. Here's what I do: When I start the game with 5 lives and I loose one I immediately send out requests for new lives. This way new lives trickles in while I play the level.
Cheers :-)