Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I log into King.com. I click on soda- I can play. When I click on Candy Crush Saga I get an error " king.com has stopped and I need to recover the webpage" What can I do. I have logged out, logged on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading the game. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here they also work with problems on King.com: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet weekend!
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading the game. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here they also work with problems on King.com: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet weekend!