Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there Where can I find my tickets status ? Could anyone help please ? As all I got id number but no informatio.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Remsy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I would like to take a look at this for you, I will need some details from you so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, next to your profile icon.
Look forward to hearing back from you. Have a sweet Sunday! :-)