Level 2023

Options
brasko
brasko Posts: 15 Level 2

Almost 10 days I play this level on PC and finally I passed this level. Now when this level is available on cell phones and tablets (at least Android ones) this level is not even close to the level on PC.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there! Welcome to King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. 

All levels that are already available on Facebook need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore the levels can vary slightly across the platforms. 

Have a sweet Sunday! 

• brasko
    brasko Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi there! Welcome to King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. 

All levels that are already available on Facebook need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore the levels can vary slightly across the platforms. 

Have a sweet Sunday! 

Most of levels are same no matter on which platform you playing. I think it is kinda unfair for making some really hard level easier when they became available on iOS and Android. Most of levels are same on every platform. So if you successfully adapted all others I don't see why you can't some particular levels. I'll keep playing this game, but as I write before it's simply unfair. That's all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?