Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to install 1 month ago version of candy crush saga, you know back when it was working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your reply, I am really sorry we do not support App roll backs, however if you still wish to do this then you may find some online guides on how best to do this. Thanks for your understand and let me know if there is anything else that you need a hand with.
Thanks for your reply, I am really sorry we do not support App roll backs, however if you still wish to do this then you may find some online guides on how best to do this.
Thanks for your understand and let me know if there is anything else that you need a hand with.
That's nice, BUt I still want to install the version from a month ago, How can I do it? Thank you for your time.
Hi Bill- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with Candy Crush Saga on your iOS device. We have been working hard to get everything running smoothly again.
I am glad to let you know that this will be fixed in the next release of the game.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet day! :-)