Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have now successfully completed level 2058, but each time it acts as if I lost, sends me back to do it again. This is frustrating, since this level can go on forever. I don't have time for this.....what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have spent a week and used a lot of boosters but nothing come close to 150,000. I also spent too much time to deal with the time bombs. King, please cancel all the time bombs and reduce the goal.
What does it say above the "level failed" message, it usually states there why it was considered failed. If it happens again, make sure to take a screenshot of it.