Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do not play Level 2030 to 2045 if you dont have free boosters. DO NOT BUY BOOSTERS. It is of no use. STOP playing it till King repair the levels. The worst levels ever ever ever!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2045 is impossible w/o gold bars and boosters, of which I have none. I HATE that they take advantage of players like this arghhhhh NO FUN AT ALL!!!
Level 2930 is just the replaced 2928 !
these clowns have lost the plot.... I’m out ! This game is crap now !
Even if the levels are the 'worst' they are still passable with and without boosters
There are some challenging levels but I don't think you can claim that they all need to be repaired.