⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

anyone else tired of king cheating

Options
Codeblue3638
Codeblue3638 Posts: 30 Level 2

i'm on level 1823 which is one of their famous hard levels...you know the ones that they go through and cut the amount of moves or increase the amt needed to win...or add bombs...or another of a number of rigging they do...now since this update even harder...and by using all my free boosters and no closer to winning..i can't imagine they think the players are even tempted to buy when it's proven..using boosters doesn't work...i'm all for having to work at winning but being on levels a couple weeks...then turn around with another level you get stuck on for another couple weeks..do they not realize they're lose players by boring them to death...and the hard levels are made hard on purpose..if you watch the videos..they all have more moves less amt required no bombs...and the wheel...how utterly ridiculous that they think players are stupid enough to believe you can spin that 500 times and doesn't land on jackpot...year ago i landed on jackpot twice last time had a witness....but did not play off...when questions they said couldn't confirm...nothing like being called a liar..well time to put this app away for 6 months like i did before..i hate being cheating...and without even an attempt to cover up

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you're thinking about the game this much then I think maybe it is time to put down the game for a little bit. 

The game is meant to be enjoyed, it's meant to be a time filler, something casual. If you're writing paragraphs about it then maybe you're right, put the app away for a little bit. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?