Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Loading game then goes to a blank black screen, then back to main screen.each time it reduces the amount of games from 5 to 0. Help urgently required my many as I see it.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hazel- Welcome to King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your games. Please let me know what model of device you are playing on, so that I can send you some troubleshooting steps. Thanks!
Have a lovely weekend!