Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought gold bars so I ca use them on a flight but when I tried to use them I couldn't because I had no internet connection. Is there a way to use them w/o internet ?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmmm I think for any kind of purchase (be it gold bars or boosters) you need to be connected to either Wifi or have Mobile data. Once you have the boosters in your inventory then you can use them without being connected.