Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Doesn't matter what level I'm on, if I reset my iPad or anything the game keeps kicking me of it's getting frustrating now plz help
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kerry- Welcome to King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game crashing. I can understand that this must be frustrating, let;s try and get you back on track.
Please could you make sure that you have the latest version of our app installed in the App Store? Then please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Let me know how you get on.
Have a sweet weekend!