Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I represented my old people home and ask King not designing Time level games anymore, this is discriminate the ages. Their movements are slow and difficult to past the time levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Spring.
Thank for your post and for the feedback regarding the timed levels. Obviously I cannot promise any changes but I will be sure to pass your comments forward to the relevant development team.
Kind regards,
Johnny