Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the latest upgrade, the game crashes as soon as i hit play. It also does not allow me to connect to FB. I have not been able to play for over a week. I'm worried that if I reinstall I will lose all my levels. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you do delete the game you will lose your boosters but not your progress if it's saved to Facebook/Kingdom.
For help with the crashing issue, read here for some information:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android