Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on the notification that tells me my 5 lives have been replenished it takes me to Candy Crush or refreshes the page if I am already playing but the 5 lives are not replenished. This happens a lot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandra- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles with your lives. Please could you try our general troubleshooting steps as they fix most problems on Facebook. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!
Hi Sandra- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles with your lives. Please could you try our general troubleshooting steps as they fix most problems on Facebook.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!