Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
escribe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)I did get a response telling me it was saved and to log out of Facebook and log back in which I did. It has not been recovered. What is next?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I don't know the answer?was at level 317. Knocked to level 1. I did ask for help. Was told it was saved and to log out of Facebook and log back in which I did but no success. Any other suggestions? I want my games back.