Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of my boosters and lives moved into my husbands account. How do I get them back?? I already tried deleting and re-installing both apps.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Srpny,Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.Sounds indeed like your and your husband´s progress got synced. I have sent you a private message with instructions; you should find this message in your inbox.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Srpny,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
Sounds indeed like your and your husband´s progress got synced. I have sent you a private message with instructions; you should find this message in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team