Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've tried all the tips I've seen on your site. I've tried going through Facebook. No luck. Everything is up to date. I do not want to hear that I must reload the app. If I have to start over, I'll quit!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey lizardmom,
Seen this one too? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
A lot will depend as well on the model iPad you´re using. I hope it isn´t an iPad1,2 or Mini (1st generation) as these won´t work anymore for Candy.
I´d always go with the basics first, but if you already start by saying what you don´t want to hear, then it might be difficult to get this fixed ;-)
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook