Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing candy crush saga I come past the treasure chests with bonus' and don't receive any of it. This happens at least half of the chests that I get to. Very frustrated with this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you get the pop up for the rewards? I've seen a few threads where other players have said that signing out and back into Facebook has returned the rewards and fixed things so try this.
Do you get the pop up for the rewards?
I've seen a few threads where other players have said that signing out and back into Facebook has returned the rewards and fixed things so try this.