My boosters disappeared

CharlotteWilson
CharlotteWilson Posts: 12 Level 2

I bought several gold bar plus boosters packages for $15.99 well I spent most of the gold bars  buying the  ufos the coconut wheels  I used some  but not even half of my boosters  was playing candy crush on lunch break and when I stopped playing and went back to work I had over 16  color bombs and at least 10 each other boosters except the ufos I had 3 of those I got home started to play everything was gone well reported my issues to tech support to basically be told I used them no I didn't use them I tried explaining the situation and was told that I used them nothing they could do wasn't going to replace them I don't understand how they can treat a loyal customer like a lying theif I probably spend 75 dollars a month I'm not a liar I just want what I'm owed seriously I feel like I was robbed this is terrible customer service and support is anyone else when ripped off by King care ? I spent 60+$ in a week why won't anyone make it right ? I'm so frustrated by

he way I was treated 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi CharlotteWilson,

Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga and I regret the experience you had. 

Please find my private message in your inbox and I hope it will brighten up your day.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?