Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Over the past 4 weeks my Candy crush have been apps crashing constantly, to the point I no longer attempt to play. I deleted the app and reloaded, no difference. All updates are loaded. Why is this happening? I play in my iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eliz!
Which version of the iPad do you have?
If you are using an older iPad then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.
Cheers :-)