Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently changed facebook accounts and I am going to deactivate my old Facebook account , how do I keep my Candy crush account activities to switch to my new facebook account without losing my status in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a king.com account for a long time, but I cannot log in with my email address and password. I am forced to log in through facebook. Why?
Hi Trevor,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can transfer your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care