Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't want purchases to go on a credit card, I want it on a gift card. Do I HAVE to have a credit card on file? How will I know that they're using the gift card and not the credit card?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you put in any payment details then you will be putting them into Facebook and not actually Candy Crush. You don't need to use a credit card on Facebook, you can use paypal or mobile payments or even Facebook gift cards. When you go to the gold bar bank in Candy Crush you can see the options there.