Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get past the loading page ever since my last update in candy crush. Also lost all my boosters. I was in the 1800's, played for years!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It looks like they no longer recommend that device, check out this moderator thread here https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Good thing is that you can still play the game on Facebook, King.com and in Windows 10 on PC.
Thanks Randle. I have a Samsung Galaxy 3. I was able to get it to load once, but as soon as I'd start playing, it would crash. I wish there was a way to undo and update!
Hey BBostwick,
What brand and model Android are you playing on? Several Android and iOS models do appear to start being incompatible with their games, I read some posts about this here on the site.
How can you see you lost your boosters if you can´t get the game to load on your mobile? Boosters do not synchronize in Candy.