Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 414 then when I went back in it set me back to 414 after it took me forever to get past it. Not fair I had to use a lot of extras and finally passed it only to get sent back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All I can think of is, at the end after you passed, when it's adding up all your candies and finalizing, if you back out of the level or close the game without the score fully completing, it will not pass you through. If that's not the case, I would take a screenshot of your score and send an email through the game, (where your settings are "contact us") you'll definitely get an answer faster and they'll be able to look into your account to see what possibly happened.