Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I would like to work as a moderator or support here in care.king.com site, I'm 16, a good resume, even if the job is to apprentice, I would love it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi João,
Thank you for your interest in helping other players on King Care. We are currently in the process of updating King Care with new features - one of them is to add selected Super Users to the site.
Please see this blog post: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/introducing-king-care-super-users
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care