Candy Crush...I've played level 2049 scoring 1496940 and it says, I failed. What happened?

Doris_Johnson
Doris_Johnson Posts: 2 Newbie

Won the game 2049 in Candy Crush scoring 1496940 and says I failed.  I used 19 unnecessary gold bars trying to move on...The additional gold bars didn't fix the problem.  Please add my 19 gold bars back and once again please compensate my inconvenience.  I hope ;eve; 2049 is fixed soon! I like playing, Thank you!  Doris

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If the level says you failed, then you didn't pass it, you obviously didn't meet one of the requirements. 

One common mistake on the timed levels is that players only play until they have reached the score when what you actually need to do is keep playing until the timer runs out AND don't let the bombs explode. 

If you check the pop up at the end of the level it will probably say that a bomb is about to explode and that's why you didn't pass the level. 

Try what I have said and you will pass the level. 

• Koby
    Koby Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here, on level 2049 I scored more then 2000000 and it says that I failed. 

• If the level says you failed, then you didn't pass it, you obviously didn't meet one of the requirements. 

One common mistake on the timed levels is that players only play until they have reached the score when what you actually need to do is keep playing until the timer runs out AND don't let the bombs explode. 

If you check the pop up at the end of the level it will probably say that a bomb is about to explode and that's why you didn't pass the level. 

Try what I have said and you will pass the level. 

I have tried as you said and still cannot get past this level. I am so sick of having to spend money on gold bars in order to pass some of your levels. I swear its a rip off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?