Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The daily reward only goes to day 3,I've played daily for a while, my rewards are not being added account reward only 3cookies to use
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you try what I recommended? The only other thing I can think is to clear the game cache so it resets the memory and you can try again from day 1.
Log in every morning around same time, plus I know if I miss a day it would go back to 1 not stay on 3
Have you made sure that you login within the time period?
I've seen from players in other treads that disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook/Kingdom resolved this issue for them. Give it a try.