Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please tell me what is going on and why I cannot pass - the needed score is only 450,000 and I have exceeded 1,000,000. After years of playing, I am angry and ready to quit now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you keep playing until the time ran out, did you also make sure that the bombs didn't explode?
These 2 things are necessary if you want to pass the level. You need to do both or you will fail it.