Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't level up from 646. I have more than enough points. Is it stuck? I had 546,000 points and it said I failed the level but I only need 50,000.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did any of the bombs go off? Or did you back out of the game once you reached your scores? Because that would definitely make you lose the level. If not, take a screenshot of the end of the completed level and email customer care, through your game, where your settings are. It says "contact us" they should be able to help you out.