Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 2064 and have never hit the jackpot. The odds are 8 to 1. Usually no matter where the jackpot is when I stop the spin I get the lollypop hammer 50% of the time. COME ON!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's the problem with the booster wheel in general, it makes you think you have an 8 to 1 chance but the reality is that the wheel is just there for aesthetics. As with anything electronic, I imagine the outcome will be determined as soon as you hit spin.