Crashing Candy Crush... Still

Options
Marc_Lemieux
Marc_Lemieux Posts: 3 Newbie

Yeah your solutions are no solutions... It got over 1330 levels done and you want me to reinstall something that 3 weeks ago was working perfectly with my system and all the updates... No the problem is on your end... Stop adding more levels and just fix the problem.  I'll give it a little while longer and then I'll decide whether to keep playing anything King or not... I can see bu the different post and comments that I'm not the only one fed up.....

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Reinstalling is part of general troubleshooting with almost every app and program out there. If you don't want to do that then that's entirely up to you, but until you've done everything to rule out a potential cause on your side, there's no point in saying "just fix the problem" as it can be something local which no one but you can do to sort that. If you're worried about losing your progress, as long as you connect actively to Facebook or Kingdom in the game, your progress will be saved and accessible from any device, you just have to log into your account in the game and it will appear.

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

If it is permitted (which I assume it must be) I can share the ipa file for version 1.80.1 (up to level 1970) which will work on your iPad 2. Maybe someone from King can confirm that there's no personal information contained in the file. The procedure is simple, you delete the app from your iPad and from iTunes on your computer. You then copy the ipa file to the appropriate iTunes folder on your computer then you sync your iPad to the computer and copy the file to the iPad. I BELIEVE that should work. Since it's a free app, I don't think the file is tied to a specific device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?