Games won't load or they freeze & disappear

Sues
Sues Posts: 2 Newbie

Games do not load so I am unable to play or if they do load they freeze part way through & disappear! I use an iPad mini & its up to date. I've noticed others also have this problem but nothing really seems to solve the problem. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sues-  Thanks for posting on King Care. 

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. The problem that you are facing appears to be linked to the latest iOS update rather than any changes to our game. 

Whilst we do endeavour to have as many devices as possible compatible with our games, we do want our games to be the best and this means making improvements.

We also have a detailed list of recommended devices on our community page which you can find here: https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices

Until you are able to perhaps fully enjoy the games on a newer model you are always able to play most of our Saga games on Facebook or at www.king.com on a computer.

Thanks again, have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?