Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush level 2108 is giving me fits. Has anyone collected the 300 blue & green candies required in the 50 moves alloted without using any boosters? If so, all tips welcome. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any game with more than 2K levels are close to impossible. Not even close to your level Fatima so I can only give you my moral support and good karma : )
I am stuck on 2108 for weeks now. Checked UTube. They were just lucky. Any concrete solutions!
I think they what us to purchase help.
Hi Combo, I have also checked out those u-tube videos and read any tips I can find. I've been able to open up the left side column pretty quickly and make the matches needed to collect blue/green candies AND smash the cakes on oposite side so that everything is opened up. The problem is there are not enough blue/green candies that fall to make the pass requirement. I believe that there are issues with it and someone from King needs to take a look at it. It really is a pretty simple level but has bugs. BTW, have you played and passed this level? Just curious, and thank you for your response.
Hi Debbie!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found 3 videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrCmxXPAMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zSjnYFW_4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MMZRRPiA4
I also check the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)