Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I managed to play one level only with multiple crushes on the way and afterwards I could not play. Can you fix it? It is very annoying .. My device is iPad mini and I have the newest update of the game. Thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KatPap!
If you are using an older iPad then please see these two threads:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
Cheers