Candy crush and candy crush soda are closing automatically on my iPad

Mona_Batchon
Mona_Batchon Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing for long time only this week i have problems in playing the game it closes automatically I updated candy crush and candy crush soda both few days ago also restarted my iPad many times but in vain why????????

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Mona-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2

If you're using an iPad 2, the latest version (1.87) will not be playable no matter how you manage the RAM on your device. None of the suggestions offered by King worked in my case (although they are useful nonetheless) but thankfully I had an older version (1.80) on another device (iPod) and was able to port that version over to the iPad via iTunes.

Unfortunately neither King nor Apple will provide a link to the older version and there is no way to revert back to older versions unless you actually have one an another device. You can check with a friend to see if they have an older version and I believe you can copy their app onto your computer since it's a free app. It's possible that King or Apple will address the issue by either offering a new update that is stable or provide a mechanism to direct you to an alternate lesser version that is stable on iPad 2. If you're still stuck, I don't mind sharing version 1.80 of the app with you. Your level would sync with Facebook but I have no idea where the information for boosters is stored and if it's stored in the app they obviously won't approve of me sharing it with you (although to be honest I have very few boosters or gold, lol).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?