⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush - shift in paradigm

Options
Pink_Girl
Pink_Girl Posts: 18 Level 2

In the last four releases I have found that there has been a shift in the levels.    It used to be that using strategy you could almost get there for most levels but that has changed.  Now there is often only one path or there are not enough moves and the task is almost impossible or just not enjoyable.    I realize that I have been buying much more gold to be able to finish a level.    I know that King was bought and I have a feeling this has something to do with the shift or the talent level of the programmers.  Having been a long time player who used to derive enjoyment from the challenge and strategy of the level, I now find that I am just finding the one match on the board that can re made and hoping that King gives me a solution if I play it enough times (there always seems to be one easy solution thrown out about every forty times you play a level - but you have to spend to finish it off).    The enjoyment has gone - I will try one more set of new levels to see if anything changes and then I am done.   I stopped playing Candy Crush Soda for this exact reason and it looks like I will soon be done with Candy Crush as well.     I am on level 2113 and have never complained to you before but thought you should know that you are ruining a good thing.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Pink Girl,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Pink_Girl
    Options

Hi Mark,

I look forward to the Game Studio's response.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Pink_Girl
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi Pink Girl,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark, I look forward to the Game Studio's response. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?