Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 7 free gold bars. They were won and they have just disappeared. Where have they gone and how do I get them back. This is not the first time this has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sylvie- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have lost some of your Gold Bars, this should never happen.
Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely weekend!