Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I bought the $15.99 pack that was supposed to include 100 gold bars and I had 4 gold bars left but after the purchase went through it only gave me 84 bars. How do I dispute this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kerry- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you had a problem with your purchase. I would like to check this transaction so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!