Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Day in DAY out your Candy Crush App continues to fail. You have boosters and when you return the next day they are all gone. I've tried to be cordial with this but I am done. Love the game. Hate the confusion DAY after day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Information about the boosters disappearing can be found here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
What other issues are you having? Search the site or let me know, maybe I can help