Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In Candy Crush I am now the only person on the playlist whereas I had a least a hundred friends who play. I cannot give or receive lives. They are there on my MAC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That didnt work at all - I still dont have my friends and also have lost all the games I had been given previously before I lost them so I am much worse off!!
Hi Dragonfly46- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game. It looks like you may be experiencing a Facebook connection problem.
Please could you try these steps?
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)
Have a sweet week!