Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
OK, this is a timed level and had to use a candy bomb and striped/wrapped candy combo to pass, but when I did the screen froze and when I refreshed after several minutes of it being frozen, it did not save that I had completed the level! ERRRRRR.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did that happen once or is constantly freezing on you at the end? And I take it you've already gone through the suggested troubleshooting: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out