Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm logged into facebook but only I am playing. None of my friends show up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've gone into airplane mode, I've had this for 2 days now losing all my lives and boosters doing so. I'm really angry.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SamJane- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-)
Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available.
Thanks so much!
This started for me today. I've tried everything. I'm not losing progress or anything, but if I try to invite friends or ask for lives, the game completely shuts off.
Same problem here. It's very frustrating. When is it going to be fixed??
Hi SamJane- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. Thanks so much!
They've told me a couple of weeks. You can play by logging into your king account in the meantime to carry on and not lose your progress. When they've fixed the problem, facebook will sync your progress.
Same problem, when will the next ipdate happen