⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

logged into facebook but no friends show

Options
SamJane
SamJane Posts: 30 Level 2

I'm logged into facebook but only I am playing.  None of my friends show up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've gone into airplane mode, I've had this for 2 days now losing all my lives and boosters doing so. I'm really angry. 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SamJane-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. 

Thanks so much! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SamJane-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Thanks so much! 

• DeAnne-3
    DeAnne-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem, when will the next ipdate happen

• SamJane
    SamJane Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

They've told me a couple of weeks.  You can play by logging into your king account in the meantime to carry on and not lose your progress.  When they've fixed the problem, facebook will sync your progress.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

They've told me a couple of weeks.  You can play by logging into your king account in the meantime to carry on and not lose your progress.  When they've fixed the problem, facebook will sync your progress.

Thanks SamJane!
  • Pam_Logan
    Pam_Logan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I have the same problem. Also,when winning a Gold Bar I never seem to receive them. This has happened quite a few times.
  • Bent_Alkhaleaj
    Bent_Alkhaleaj Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

Please help us stel we have problem no frinds on the levels and we cant send to our friends to help us for the lif
  • Kneetree13
    Kneetree13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I updated my app today and this issue still hasn't been resolved. I need to send out requests for tickets, please fix asap
  • DeXVinogradov
    DeXVinogradov Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I have the same problem. После окончания акции со сбором полосатых конфет игра вылетала на сообщении, что я занял 11 место. Включил режим полета и попробовал войти. Сообщение прошло без вылета, но после восстановления подключения все бустеры пропали.
  • Jevelynne
    Jevelynne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

What about all of our lost candies and gold bars from reloading the app because it wouldn't connect????? - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-connect-with-fb#sthash.L3QqiphB.dpuf
  • kmcnelis
    kmcnelis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I have same problem too. I uninstalled & re-installed, lost over 400 lives & all my candy bonuses in the process. I'm not happy! Now I have to wait over 30 more hours to move to next level. My Friends are not getting my requests to advance to next level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?