My profile picture not showing anymore.

Options
Gwen_Smith
Gwen_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie

For the last couple days my profile picture or my friends are not showing up when I play Candy Crush.  This means I can't get help from my friends and I also can not help my friends if they need a life or a ticket.  I haven't done anything different so there must be a problem with the game.  

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Gwen-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. 

Thanks so much! 

• Judy_Romano-2
    Judy_Romano-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi Gwen-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Thanks so much! 

I have the same thing. It changed a while back, being trying to get it fixed but I can't. Also I haven't been able to spin each day for an item.
  • Lynne_Wright
    Lynne_Wright Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the exact same problem. My profile picture has disappeared and I can't help my friends with tickets or lives. I also can't receive lives

• Kristina_Diane
    Kristina_Diane Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just did an update and the problem is still not fixed.

• Sens_RULE
    Sens_RULE Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Had the same problem out was fixed yesterday but now having the same issue again

• Carmel_Hilson
    Carmel_Hilson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I have just updated and it hasn't been fixed.
  • Stivala_Theresa
    Stivala_Theresa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

still not working
  • Sens_RULE
    Sens_RULE Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

It was fixed but now gone back to the same issue again
  • Candice_Gissenda
    Options

I have the exact same problem. My profile picture has disappeared and I can't help my friends with tickets or lives. I also can't receive lives

I am having the same problem. Lost over 900 lives and over 30 boosters No friends showing I am the only one playing
  • DinaZita
    DinaZita Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, as all I also lost connection to facebook.  I lost all lifes I had in storage (aprox 8 lives). I also lost all special items also in storage (aprox 500).

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?