Level 338 candy crush soda

Donna_Wright
Donna_Wright Posts: 1 Newbie

My level seems to only give me 25 moves instead of 35 like the videos show, and it is impossible to beat! Please can you change it back to 35 moves? 

Answers

• Freddie
    Freddie Posts: 5 Level 2

I've been asking this same question for several weeks now on this site and on Pete Peppers site. No one has the courtesy to answer. I refuse to pay for a free game. Good luck getting any help.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2016

The videos are most likely older versions before any updates. When updates happen, moves often do change along with the challenge of the level. Fish drop out of the 3 chambers at the top, try to use the fish whenever possible or fish with a wrapped or striped even better. Once the turtle has enough of the light blue candy, use him against the most color fish you have. Hope that helps & best of luck! !

• Janice_Hill-2
    Janice_Hill-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm getting very discouraged with level 338.  Yes only 25 moves and impossible to beat.  I was having a good time up until now.  Ready to give up.  

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

I'm getting very discouraged with level 338.  Yes only 25 moves and impossible to beat.  I was having a good time up until now.  Ready to give up.  

You can do it! Don't give up, fish are your friends on this level! And remember, they drop out of the 3 chambers at the top and then try to connect the fish with a striped candy or package candy.
  • Wendy_Stanger
    Wendy_Stanger Posts: 1 Newbie

No answers - second part just too hard to get, striped bombs don't come up in line, can't see how it is going to happen. I'm addicted to Candy Crush but I'm not going to be stuck on one level for months

• Mee eens veel te weinig zetten in candycrush soda 338 is niet te maken.

Ook ik kap er mee zoek wel iets anders

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?