Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My level seems to only give me 25 moves instead of 35 like the videos show, and it is impossible to beat! Please can you change it back to 35 moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mee eens veel te weinig zetten in candycrush soda 338 is niet te maken.
Ook ik kap er mee zoek wel iets anders
No answers - second part just too hard to get, striped bombs don't come up in line, can't see how it is going to happen. I'm addicted to Candy Crush but I'm not going to be stuck on one level for months
I'm getting very discouraged with level 338. Yes only 25 moves and impossible to beat. I was having a good time up until now. Ready to give up.
The videos are most likely older versions before any updates. When updates happen, moves often do change along with the challenge of the level. Fish drop out of the 3 chambers at the top, try to use the fish whenever possible or fish with a wrapped or striped even better. Once the turtle has enough of the light blue candy, use him against the most color fish you have. Hope that helps & best of luck! !
I've been asking this same question for several weeks now on this site and on Pete Peppers site. No one has the courtesy to answer. I refuse to pay for a free game. Good luck getting any help.