Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can no longer get on my level with my fb, keeps sending me to my old fb, I have spent money recently on this and am quite high, emailed king 4 times with no success
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this: Log out of Facebook in Candy Crush. Restart your phone. Then log into Facebook in both the app and your browser (Safari for example). Then go to the game and tap to connect. This should work
Thank you so much it worked, I can finally play again ☺️